LPI offers high-level expertise in consulting and facilitating action-learning processes that assist organisations to solve human performance challenges. We follow an interactive, solutions-directed consulting process involving:
- Consulting with the client to determine the need.
- Analysing the need, in close collaboration with internal experts.
- Identifying the gaps between the current and desired state.
- Designing and developing fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Facilitating the implementation of solutions.
- Piloting the solutions, where appropriate.
- Monitoring to track progress and success.
- Evaluating impact to measure return on investment.
- Capacity building of staff through participation in the development and implementation of the solutions.
- Developing an exit strategy to reduce reliance on external expertise.
Suzanne Hattingh, in association with a network of expert consultants, provides consultation services on a range of areas, including: